Spring Weddings are so much fun!! For some reason brides like to make their wedding look like a candy land explosion though. Here are a few tips on how to have a tasteful wedding while still having a colorful one as well.
1. Try to keep the colors you choose to three. Five at the most.
2. Try to avoid any birthday party decorations or anything that belongs at a circus. It is your day and ment to be memorable.
3. Try to keep everything simple and elegant but still add a little fun to your modest adornments.
4. And last, have fun!! Good luck and congratulations!!
Hey everyone. Today I’m going to talk about “Garden Weddings”. I love being outdoors around flowers. My opinion is thas flowers are a big part of an outdoor wedding. Here are some tips on how to make this a colorful but tasteful event.
1. As we learned last time you need to pick about two are three colors.
Example: White, green, and pink.
2. Flowers are the next step. Pick as many flowers as you want but pick a main flower to centure your bouquet and centure piece around.
Example: Roses (main flower), babies breath, and lilies.
3. Next decide what props you’ll use for the isle and at the reception.
Example: Statues, vases, and candle stands.
4. You pretty much have all the tools you need for the detailed part of the wedding. All thats left is to pick the chairs, tables, etc.
If I’ve left anything out that you may have questions about please leave a comment. Thanks again.
Your white, green, and pink wedding examples.
This gallery contains 1 photo.
Hey yall! Today I’m going to be talking about Wedding Planning. Its was super fun to plan my parents wedding last year. Here are some tips on how to plan a perfect dream day wedding. 1. Pick a theme for … Continue reading
Hey guys I am so excited to talk to you about event planning! This will hopefully be super fun for yall to read about and just understand how to plan a colorful but fun event. Weither its a wedding, birthday party, or just needing some ideas on something I hope this helps. Thanks.
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.